The Limetree NETWORK is a high-grade network player which can play back music from streaming services and local storage media in studio master quality.
The Limetree NETWORK is a high-grade network player which can play back music from streaming services and local storage media in studio master quality. It is connected to the network with a LAN cable or via WLAN. It offers an additional USB port for docking harddisk drives or USB storage media. Beside an analog line-level output, the network player also features a high-quality headphone output.
- The LINDEMANN streaming platform offers a studio master grade reproduction. Either through a LAN connection or wireless via WLAN. Due to WPS, integrating the device into your existing system is just a breeze. Moreover, the ARM core high-performance processor and the web update feature make the platform absolutely future-proof.
- Technically speaking, the Limetree NETWORK is way ahead: all digital signals can be converted into DSD 256, a data format which is highly esteemed by audiophiles worldwide. This radical new approach also lets “normal” recordings in CD quality shine with an exceptionally good sound.
- The Limetree NETWORK is equipped with a high-quality headphone amplifier, but may also be connected directly to an amplifier or active loudspeakers via the line output on the rear side.
- A special highlight is our multi-room function which allows to run several streamers in different rooms separately or coupled. These are conveniently controlled via the LINDEMANN app.
- The LINDEMANN app is available for Android and iOS, both for smartphones and tablets. The album-oriented programming convinces by fluent browsing and easy, intuitive operation. Our definitive highlight.
- Via USB the Limetree NETWORK supports the connection of external CD drives and thus turns easily into a top-class CD player at little cost! And this, of course, plug-and-play; the drive is automatically recognized and integrated via the LINDEMANN app. Including control and CD text support.
- The Limetree NETWORK offers a Bluetooth function which enables a wireless music playback e.g. from smartphones or tablets. At the same time, the A2DP Bluetooth audio transmission protocol ensures the very best sound quality.
The LINDEMANN app
- The Limetree NETWORK is controlled almost exclusively via the newly designed LINDEMANN app which is available both for Android and iOS. Apart from the smartphone version, there is also a proprietary tablet version in the landscape mode. The app allows fluent, intuitive browsing and searching. A new feature is the simultaneous display of browse view and plays view. In addition, you can also call up your current play queue. The album-oriented programming allows the playback of a complete album with just one push of a button! In addition, the specially integrated multi-room function also allows to run several streamers in different rooms separately or coupled. The range of streaming services is diversified, with a clear focus on studio master quality and hi-fi subscriptions. Customers may choose between TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, HighResAudio, and Spotify. Through our partner airable they will also get access to thousands of podcasts and radio stations worldwide.
- The circuitry – designed around the powerful streaming platform – has been tuned for optimum signal quality. All music files are post-synchronized by an ultra-precise FemtoClock. The data processed in this way are free from “jitter“, the most frequent cause of poor digital playback quality. The sound is open, natural and follows the recording in its true sense. An extra gain in sound quality is provided by the option to convert any data into a 1-bit signal (DSD). The converter blocks are run in mono mode, each channel has its own D/A converter. For the output stage, we use one of the best amp modules on the market which also cuts a very fine figure as a headphone amplifier. For the power supply, we use a high-quality “medical grade“ wall plug transformer which ensures particularly good isolation from line disturbances. Owing to the elaborated onboard filtering and special voltage regulators, we were able to realize an exceptionally low-noise power supply with a ripple voltage below 10 µV.
0.1 W standby, 3.5 W operation, 11 W max.
(W x H x D): 107 x 40 x 107 mm (4.2 x 1.6 x 4.2 in)
300 g (0.66 lbs)
384 kHz/32 bit and DSD 256
> 120 dB
THD & Noise:
< 0.001 % (@ 0 dB FS)
Ultra low jitter MEMS FemtoClock
Bit-perfect or DSD
Two AK4452 DACs in dual differential mono mode, AK4137 re-sampler
2.0 V @ 0 dB FS
Output impedance line output:
3.5 mm mini jack socket
Recommended headphone impedance:
32 -200 ohms
USB 2.0 high-speed host interface:
Max. output current 1.5 A
WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, DSD
UPnP und DLNA support
44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz, 24 bit.
DSD 64 up to DSD 256.
TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, HighResAudio, Spotify, Internet radio and Podcast
Master Clock Connector (2 5O ohm and 2 75 ohm), Master Clock Connector (2 5O ohm and 2 75 ohm) AudiostarsSpecial Edition with upgraded Evox Capacitors and eABS-200